- Take full responsibility for your life. Stop blaming other.See yourself as the cause of what happens to you.
- Stop terrorizing yourself with your thoughts.Be gentle, kind, and patient with yourself. Give yourself the simple pleasures of life abundantly.Wear clothes you feel good in, get a massage etc.
- Do things you like to do. Don't stay in a job you don't like.Participate in life at the highest level you can.
- Watch what you say. Avoid self put-downs.Stop being critical of yourself and others.
- Be willing to create a life-style that generates and nourishes self-esteem.Associate with others with high esteem.
- Acknowledge yourself frequently. Keep a diary of your successes and accomplishments.
- Avoid comparing yourself with anyone.Remember that it's who we are, not what we do, that's important
- Frequently take deep breaths. Discover the benefit and pleasure of breathing fully.
- Stop feeling guilty and saying "I'm sorry". See mistakes as valuable lessons and avoid judging yourself.
- Be willing to laugh at yourself and at life. Stop taking yourself so seriously.
- Be kind to your mind.Don't hate yourself for having negative thoughts. Gently change your thoughts.
- Make a list of 10 things you love doing and do them frequently. Treat yourself as you would treat someone you really loved. Praise yourself
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Posted by JuiCe at Sunday, January 18, 2009